Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FOR ROBOFUNÒ PROGRAMS
I declare that I am the legal guardian of the named minor.
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) set forth the basis on which your child will attend programs offered by Vision Education & Media, LLC (“VEM”) under the Robofun name. Please contact us if any of the Terms are not clear and you have further questions. Our goal is to make the Terms clear and fair. We are happy to speak with you and explain any of these Terms.
- With all promotional discounts, Robofun’s cancellation and refund policies apply. Those policies are listed below.
- To take advantage of our promotions, you must submit them at the time of registration. We cannot honor retroactive discounts. This does NOT apply to the refer a friend discount.
- The total of the discounts cannot exceed the total cost of the programs for which you are registering.
- Each child is eligible for one promotion per week. If your child is signing up for four weeks of camp, he or she will receive one discount of $75.00 per week, so he or she would be able to receive a total of $300.00 off of the four weeks.
Refer a friend discount
We are thrilled if you refer a friend to Robofun. You will receive $50.00 off of a week of full day summer camp or $25.00 off for half day summer camp or a weekly program during the school year. If you refer a friend to a one day program, you will receive $10.00. The refund will be processed after your child’s class has begun and your child’s friend has paid. You are able to receive up to 4 refer a friend discounts per class.
Robofun provides a discount for siblings! Campers who pay the standard tuition for a full week, full day camp can receive $50 off tuition for each additional sibling. For half day summer camp or for afterschool programs, siblings will receive $25 off tuition for each additional participant. For one day or half day programs, the sibling discount is $10.00.
Enrollment and Payment Policies
Your child’s’ enrollment in RoboFun is not guaranteed until full payment is received.
FULL PAYMENT IS DUE AT REGISTRATION.
Make-ups and refunds are not provided for missed classes (including sick days). Workshop costs are not pro-rated for missed days or partial day/week attendance.
Payments for birthday parties must be submitted 2 weeks prior to the date of the scheduled party. If payment is not received, the date of the party is not reserved.
Summer Camp Cancellations: Cancellations made at least THREE weeks from the start date of the camp program will receive a FULL refund, minus a 10% processing fee. Cancellations made TWO to THREE weeks from the start date of the camp program will receive a 50% refund. There are no refunds for programs cancelled LESS than TWO weeks prior to the scheduled date of the program.
Cancellations for ALL other on-site RoboFun Programs must be made within ONE week of the program date to receive a FULL refund, minus a 10% processing fee. There are no refunds for programs cancelled LESS than ONE week prior to the scheduled date of the program.
If VEM determines that a child is unable to participate in class in an appropriate manner and/or is a safety risk to himself, other students or RoboFun staff, the child will be removed from the RoboFun classroom and require that his/her parent or caregiver immediately pick up the child. Refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis in the event of dismissal due to behavior issues.
Photos of students will be taken for the purpose of parent/family viewing. Photos will be uploaded to a password protected page on Robofun’s website. All parents of enrolled students will receive an email link with the password and access to view their student’s photos. Unless we are notified that you would not like your child’s photo used, photos may be used for advertising or promotions.
I am granting to VEM, its representatives and employees the right to take photographs of my child in connection with his or her camp attendance. I authorize VEM, its assigns and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically. I agree that VEM may use such photographs for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web and social media content without any royalties or compensation to me.
Program Release Form
I acknowledge that in the event of an emergency VEM personnel will attempt to contact me and/or the other emergency contact persons listed on my child’s registration for further instruction. If my child is injured and should require immediate emergency care, VEM personnel are authorized and directed to contact emergency response personnel at 911 or if unavailable, transport the child to the nearest emergency care facility. VEM shall have no further obligation. I hereby release VEM, its members, managers, owners, personnel and agents from liability for any injuries sustained by my child, or for any injuries my child may sustain except arising from the gross negligence of VEM or its personnel. I will not hold VEM, its members, managers, owners, personnel or agents liable for the decision not to obtain emergency care for my child in the event that they should later be determined to have required immediate emergency care. Unless other instructions are, the above accurately reflects my desires with regard to the care of my child.
I understand and agree that I am entering into an agreement with VEM solely for the purposes of instruction of my child in activities related to technology. I acknowledge and understand that there exist potential risks of injury to my child in such activities. I agree to take full responsibility for any injury, harm or loss to the person or property of my child that they may suffer resulting from activities at RoboFun. If any pre-existing condition might affect my child’s ability to be instructed in the activities and I have not indicated such above, I am solely responsible for any injury sustained by my child because of such condition. I release VEM, its members, managers, owners, personnel and agents from any liability resulting from actions, and/or causes of action in any and all forms against them. This Acknowledgment and Waiver survives termination of the student/ instructor relationship between my child and VEM and is governed by the laws of the State of New York (without regard to the choice of law principles thereof). I understand that signing this is the only evidence of my acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Acknowledgment and Waiver.
I declare that I am the legal guardian of the named minor.
Waiver and Release
In consideration of my child’s attending Robofun classes at VEM’s premises (the “Classes”), and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, I understand, acknowledge and agree that:
- I will allow my child to participate in VEM’s RoboFun workshops, classes, after school, birthday parties and summer camps at 2672 Broadway, New York, New York.
- I knowingly and freely assume all such risk and full responsibility for my child’s transportation to and from VEM’s premises.
- I acknowledge and understand that my child will be engaged in activities that may involve risk of physical injury which may result not only from their own actions, inactions, or negligence, but the action, inaction or negligence of others.
- I hereby release, indemnify, forever discharge and hold harmless VEM, its affiliates, subsidiaries, members, managers, owners, personnel and other students from any and all responsibility, loss or damage to person or property, liability, claims for personal injury, legal action or suits, damages or losses of any kind or description, both at law and in equity, arising out of, or in any way connected with my child’s participation in VEM classes or activities including, but not limited to, all travel or physical activities in any way relating to VEM activities and/or the classes.
- I hereby agree and covenant myself, and my successor and assigns, never to sue, either at law or in equity, VEM, its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, agents, officers, employees and students on account of any such claim, costs, demands, liability, damage, injury, or loss arising from, related to or in connection with:
My child’s travels including to and from any locations while involved with the Classes;
ii. My child’s attendance and participation in VEM activities, including, without limitation, the Classes, and any and all physical activities undertaken by my child during the Classes; and/or
iii. My child’s participation in any activities during breaks between or in relation to the Classes, including physical activities during any travel to or at playtime in parks or anytime while under the supervision of VEM.
- This Waiver and Release constitutes the complete agreement between the parties concerning its subject matter. In the event any provision shall be deemed unenforceable, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent possible so that this agreement otherwise remains in full force and effect.
BY CHECKING THE BOX OF THESE TERMS, I AGREE TO ALL THE FORGOING TERMS.