Robofun offers one-on-one or small group (up to 5 students) private lessons. To inquire about scheduling a private lesson, please fill out our inquiry form HERE.
Technologies offered for private lessons, workshops, & classes include LEGO® Robotics, Scratch Video Game Design & Animation, Stop Motion Animation, and LEGO® Pre-Robotics.
Private Lessons Plans
For Private Lessons, an instructor will work with your student or small group of 5 or less (grades PreK-6) in one of our technologies at the UWS Robofun Studio:
- 1 student = $225 for 1 hour, $335 for 2 hours, $495 for 3 hours
- 2 students = $275 for 1 hour, $375 for 2 hours, $550 for 3 hours
- 3 students = $300 for 1 hour, $390 for 2 hours, $575 for 3 hours
- 4 students = $350 for 1 hour, $425 for 2 hours, $625 for 3 hours
- 5 students = $400 for 1 hour, $500 for 2 hours, $700 for 3 hours
Robofun requires a two-hour minimum for first lesson and a one-hour minimum for private lessons following the first lesson.
Off-Site Private lessons are available in Manhattan only for an additional travel and transport fee (robotics workshops only).
Private Lessons are subject to availability.
Private Workshop & Classes
For larger groups, Robofun offers private workshops & classes. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information about how we might be able to tailor a program for your needs.
Private workshops can be organized for groups of 6 – 30 students in grades PK-6 at the UWS RoboFun Studio in any one of our technologies.
- 2 hour workshop = $600 for 12 students. $40 for each additional student
- 3 hour workshop = $800 for 12 students. $50 for each additional student
For Pre-K – K, we cap the workshop at 12 students. The minimum age is 4.
Off-Site Private lessons are available in Manhattan only for an additional travel and transport fee (robotics workshops only). No food or drink allowed.
Private Workshops & Classes are subject to availability.
Students create storyboards, write their scripts, and design characters to make their own stop-motion animation videos. They will explore animating multiple types of media including clay, paper, toys, and found objects. They will learn about the different principals …View Full